The Ominous Stormy Night

     As sunlight vanished into darkness, as the noise turned quiet, I longed to move as the world moves.  I bounced through the floors and walls of snow that were once hard and sturdy wood.  I so easily moved through the wood as it turned to crystalline flakes that sprinkled the ground with such softness.  

    As I flew out of the window, I was unable to land with both feet on the ground.  I just kept on floating through the air softly and thoroughly taming the under gods trying to gain domination.  Here I am swimming with such pride, tempting pride, twirling through the air in and out of the forever-multiplying snow flakes.  

    Down on Earth, there is a store front that once seemed dark and dreary.  Bullets flew out of the glass window pane like pellets hitting you with every pinch of the nervous system.  With a glance at the obliterated window, the sight went up in flames as the cold and icy atmosphere would soon dissipate in the remote area of the world but would soon reappear in the busiest place populated as the one we’ll never get to know.  

    So long, my dear soul, as a walk away from the dreary and become the weary.  So long, snow.  So long, flames surrounding me with a quiver, strangling the effervescent life right out of me.  I so falling…falling….into the firery pits below ending the beats that are heard closely to the chest.  Here I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Just Be.....

Morning Routine for Someone with Bipolar Disorder

Dear Diary: Fear of Loss