I Need Help!

     As you can see from the title, I need help.  It all started the day before school started.  I developed a fever of about 100.5 and my skin felt like it was going to fall off leaving my body raw and inflamed.  I went to an urgent care center where the doctors tested me for COVID, the flu, and a respiratory illness.  They all came back negative.  So, what is causing the fever and the aching skin?  There is only one other explanation: anxiety.  Yup!  In rare cases where anxiety can raise the body temperature.  But on top of all that, my digestive track was not good for over a week and I was not sleeping.  I’m still not sleeping.  I don’t know if my doctor can prescribe I sleep aide or something.  

    But anyway with all this anxiety and fear and feeling lethargic I needed to take a break from everything.   I withdrew from college life.  My mental health is more important.  My therapist said to wake up each morning with a purpose.  I enjoy reading (I’ve started a new read-a-thon), and writing (I have a couple of projects in the works), and I enjoy blogging for you.  It’s not like I need another Bachelor’s degree.  I just want to be a writer.  I don’t need a degree for that that.  

    The things I need to work on to keep my sane is:

1) work with my doctor to get the right meds.  

2) work with my therapist to just have someone to talk to.

3) journaling (bullet journal) to keep everything out of my head and just keep everything organized.

4) work on meditation if I can do it twice a day.  

5) take Pepe, my dog, for a walk


    I want to work on putting up a blog post at least once a week talking about books, my writing process, an updated diet plan and psychological tool bag that I think helps someone with bipolar and bad anxiety.  

Until then, keep a stiff upper lip and remember that we can get through this together.  I bid you adieu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Just Be.....

Morning Routine for Someone with Bipolar Disorder

Dear Diary: Fear of Loss