Home Is Where The Heart Is







At the beginning of this week I celebrated my 31st birthday none other than with my bestest of friends....that's right...with my parents.  I came up with a plan that I wasn't going to celebrate my birthday until my parents came back to the fold.  My mom wasn't here last year and it took her 8 weeks until she came back home.  Due to her illness and a few set backs my dad and I spent many a day by her side.  What I'm trying to say is my family doesn't go anywhere without each other.  We differ from other families who have their members spread out around the world.  We don't just think about oneself but each other as a team.  We keep things close to the nest.  So all in all my home is where my small family is.  What happens when my mother and father go?  I have their house and their memories which inhabits my memories. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Deleted Social Media For Two Months and This Is What Happened

Morning Routine for Someone with Bipolar Disorder

To Just Be.....